AMIF - Integration of Third-Country Nationals
Deze call richt zich op:
- Het promoten van actieve participatie in de maatschappij
- Steun, voor het vertrek en na aankomst, van personen in nood van internationale bescherming en die hervestigd worden in de EU
- for people resettled from outside the EU – clearly linked pre-departure and post‑arrival activities;
- for people relocated from another Member State – post‑arrival activities building on pre‑departure information activities; and activities to prepare host communities for the arrival of relocated or resettled people.
1. Promoting active participation in society overall
- promote the development and implementation of innovative actions to increase third country nationals’ participation in educational and social activities, cultural life, the volunteering sector, media professions, decision‑making/consultation and representation frameworks; and
- foster knowledge- and experience‑sharing and capacity‑building on successful action to increase third country nationals’ participation in society, with a particular focus on social activities, cultural life, sport, the volunteering sector, media professions, decision‑making/consultation and representation frameworks.
2. Pre-departure and post-arrival support for the integration of persons in need of international protection who are being relocated within the EU or resettled from a third country
- pre-departure activities aimed at preparing resettled third country nationals for their life in the EU; these should serve as a basis for subsequent post-arrival activities.
- specific post-arrival activities, especially building on/deepening pre‑departure activities and enabling effective integration of resettled and relocated people; and capacity‑building in the receiving communities, in particular for service‑providers and potential employers.
- These activities should inter alia address vulnerable groups (e.g. women, children).
Nationaal contactpunt: FOD Binnenlandse Zaken, Cel Europese Fondsen