Erasmus+ Youth in Action: Gestructureerde dialoog: ontmoetingen tussen jongeren en beleidsmakers op het gebied van jeugdzaken (KA3)
- Activiteiten die actieve participatie van jongeren bevorderen in het democratische leven en het debat aanmoedigen rond de thema’s en prioriteiten van de EU Jeugdstrategie.
- Er zijn twee soorten activiteiten: nationale jongerenbijeenkomsten en internationale jongerenconferenties.
2 februari is de eerste deadline in 2017. Er volgen er nog 2: 26 april en 4 oktober.
This Action promotes the active participation of young people in democratic life and fosters debate around topics centred on the themes and priorities set by the Structured Dialogue and the renewed political framework in the youth field. Structured Dialogue is the name used for discussions between young people and youth policymakers in order to obtain results which are useful for policymaking. The debate is structured around priorities and timing and foresees events where young people discuss the agreed themes among themselves and with policymakers, youth experts and representatives of public authorities in charge of youth.
- national meetings and transnational/international seminars that offer space for information, debate and active participation of young people - in dialogue with youth decision-makers - on issues which are relevant to Structured Dialogue or to the EU Youth Strategy
- national meetings and transnational seminars that prepare the ground for the official Youth Conferences organised during each semester by the Member State holding the turn of Presidency of the European Union
- events that promote debates and information on youth policy themes linked to the activities organised during the European Youth Week
- consultations of young people, with a view to find out their needs on matters relating to participation in democratic life (online consultations, opinion polls, etc.)
- meetings and seminars, information events or debates between young people and decisionmakers/youth experts around the theme of participation in democratic life
- events simulating the functioning of the democratic institutions and the roles of decisionmakers within these institutions
Transnational/International meetings: the activity must involve at least two participating organisations from at least two different countries, of which at least one is a Programme Country. National meetings: the activity involves at least one organisation from a Programme Country.
Aanvraagformulier via JINT